Every home is different, every family is different, its important that your kitchen fits the needs of your family life. Planning a new kitchen can be a daunting task, however we can help you take the leap with some of our easy tips.
1. First things first… Measure! Measure 3 or even 4 times, the more accurate your measurements are the easier the planning process will be.
2. Think about your budget! Be clever with where you put your money, think about what matters most to your kitchen. Budget will help you to make decisions on products, remember a kitchen can be designed to both low and high budgets.
3. Find your style! Look for inspiration, think about the different kitchen styles you like, colours and worktops. Take a look through style magazines and social media accounts to find the latest trends.
4. Research appliances! Think about the kitchen triangle, your appliances can dictate the layout and design of your kitchen, so having an idea of what you need is a great starting point.
5. Accessories! You may think this comes after the kitchen design but get a head start. Its important that you think about flooring, tiling and splashbacks to ensure that they match the colours in the rest of the kitchen.
….And don’t forget Kundi Home offers a bespoke design service to all our customers. We do all the hard work for you! Our design team offers expert advice, at no extra cost. We specialise in customised kitchens and can help you experiment with the design and layout. Visit our Bradford showroom or give us a call on 01274 774 340 – we’d be happy to help you!